Famitsu has released the weekly game sale ranking on their site for the 2nd week of July 2019. New on the list is God Eater 3 with a total of 20,960 sales on Switch while Super Mario Maker 2 continues to dominate.
Below are the list of top 10 Video Game sales in Japan as of July 1, 2019 ~ July 7, 2019 according to Famitsu:
3. Yo-kai Watch 4: We’re Looking Up at the Same Sky
Total Sales: 222,791
Link (JPN): Yo-kai Watch 4: We’re Looking Up at the Same Sky
4. Jikkyou Powerful Pro Baseball 2018
Total Sales: 105,598
Link (JPN): Jikkyou Powerful Pro Baseball 2018
5. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
6. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
8. Attack on Titan 2 -Final Battle-
9. Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! and Let’s Go, Eevee!
For the complete list, here.
Updated (July 22, 2020): Added links to products and title for “Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu!” updated to “Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! and Let’s Go, Eevee!”
Feature image from AlphaCoders.
Consider following me by clicking on the button below:
Follow Erzat on WordPress.com