Below are the data that I could gather thus far for the Top 12 Manga sold in the US according to NPD BookScan. Information are obtainable from ICv2 here and Publishers Weekly here. If you intend to get the full actual sales, they are accessible here, however you may have to subscribe to ICv2 Pro for about $8.33/month for the annual package. If any of you are interested, you can do so here. Just a side note, this post is not sponsored by ICv2.
For the Top 12 list, it is as follows (if I can get the top 20, I’ll make the edits):
Top 12 Manga Sold in the U.S. (Feb. 2 – Feb. 29)
1. My Hero Academia, Vol. 23 *18,727
2. My Hero Academia, Vol. 1 *8,988
3. My Hero Academia, Vol. 2 *6,861
4. Komi Can’t Communicate, Vol. 5 *4,720
5. My Hero Academia, Vol. 22 *4,228
6. Uzumaki (Deluxe) *4,137
7. My Hero Academia, Vol. 3 *N/A
8. Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Vol. 1 *N/A
9. Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure: Part 4 – Diamond is Unbreakable Vol. 4 *N/A
10. My Hero Academia, Vol. 4 *N/A
11. My Hero Academia, Vol. 20 *N/A
12. My Hero Academia, Vol. 5 *N/A
Information supplied by NPD BookScan. Copyright © 2017 The NPD Group. All rights reserved.
It looks like My Hero Academia tops the chart again this time with volume 23 at the top of the list. The sales of volume 1 has stumbled a little by about 5.46% compared to the month before while sales of volume 2 has gone up by 12.93%. At number 4 we have Komi Can’t Communicate while Demon Slayer climbed 5 spots to number 8. Jojo is another new title in the chart at number 9.
Let me know if anything is amiss and do share your thoughts down in the comment section below!
Source: ICv2; ICv2: Top 20 Adult Graphic Novels; Publishers Weekly; Publishers Weekly (Comics)