As I have noted in the previous post here, there will be no units sold data available for some time as Publisher Weekly is suspending unit sales due to the volatility of sales data caused by the Covid-19. Therefore, the top 20 list you find below will be excluding unit sales. You can find the source here and it is all thanks to ICv2. Be sure to pay them a visit and show them some love!
Top 20 Manga Sold in the U.S. (Apr. 5 – May. 2)
1. Boku no Hero Academia Vol. 2
2. Boku no Hero Academia Vol. 1
3. Boku no Hero Academia Vol. 22
4. Boku no Hero Academia Vol. 23
5. Boku no Hero Academia Vol. 3
6. ONE PIECE Vol. 93
7. Komi-san wa, Comyushou desu. Vol. 6
8. Beastars Vol. 1
9. Shingeki no Kyojin Vol. 30
11. Kimetsu no Yaiba Vol. 1
12. Boku no Hero Academia Vol. 4
13. Boku no Hero Academia Vol. 21
14. Boku no Hero Academia Vol. 5
15. Kimetsu no Yaiba Vol. 2
16. Tokyo Ghoul:re Vol. 16
17. Persona 5 Vol. 2
18. Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Vol. 8
19. Beastars Vol. 2
20. Boku no Hero Academia Vol. 6
Source: The NPD Group/BookScan
As usual, the chart is almost completely filled with titles published by Viz Media except for Shingeki no Kyojin which is distributed by Kodansha Comics in the US. At the top of the chart this time is Boku no Hero Academia’s second volume. It also occupies spot 2 to 5 and remains as heavily present as ever.
If you find any faults with the list, please do not hesitate to let me know! Also, do share your thoughts down in the comment section below if you have any.